Its Sepia Time!!

This week on the Tuesday Taggers is sepia and is sponsered by The Stampman.So I decided to use their NEW beautiful Music stamps by Aspects of design.They are just so stunning and are perfect for this challenge.
I actually ended up making two cards for this challenge, as at the moment my daughter Sophie who is 10 ,absolutely adores the Miss Anya stamps.I had to quickly photograph it before it went walkabout!
I stamped onto card which had first been coloured with moonshadow inks and embossed the stamped image with Moonglow embossing powder 'Midnight gold obsidian'. I then painted with distress inks brushed corderoy.I also added this around the edge to give it a more sepia look.The backing papers are all made with moonshadow inks.

Then added embellishments and organza ribbon.
All the same was used for this card.Although i painted the image with the distress inks shabby shutters,brushed corderoy and fired brick.The flowers I made myself.
Also for extra dimension i used glossy accents on her hair.
I must say I can certainly see why she likes her.Ive another 10 to make for all her friends birthdays.So if i disappear for a while thats what I will be doing.Kids they certainly keep you busy.!!!!

Bye for now xx

Debbie

11 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Two very beautiful cards Debs but so very different xx I can see why she might steel Miss Anya though!! Have a great weekend xx

Unknown said...

wow Debbie this just goes to show what a versatile crafter you are pulling off both traditional and modern with the same sepia theme - I love both these projects xx Thanks for joining in with TT this week x Janet

Yvonne said...

Two beautiful creations here.
The first one is just beautiful. Love all the elements on this, from the ribbons to the flowers.

Second one, no wonder it would go walkabouts. its so stunning. And the flowers .. oh my how perfect are they and made by your own fai hands.

Lynne K said...

These are both gorgeous! I love the sepia colouring, also the unusual shape of the second one, and the flowers.

Michelle said...

Totally beautiful Debbie, it,s the finishing touches that make your cards so spectacular, the tag bits on the top card and your amazing flowers on the second. Just perfect!
x Michelle

Michelle said...

ps Thanks for playing over at Tuesday Taggers this week.
x Michelle

Teri said...

Wow, these are fabulous!!
Thanks for playing at TT this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Christine said...

Debbie, these are gorgeous, love the colour tones and the stamp
Hugs
Christine xx

Donna said...

Debbie, both of these are just beautiful, what a great job you have done on both of them. Well done!

lisa said...

These are both gorgeous Debbie. I love the Moonglow on the top one and that stamp is perfect for the colour scheme isn't it.
I can see why your daughter loves Miss Anya and those flowers are a work of art.
Enjoy your weekend.

Lisax

Minxy said...

WOW your Sepia pieces are beautiful especially the miss anya..
hugs Minxy x

01 09 10