♥A January Girl In June♥



Hey Everyone!
I'm here today to with my post for the POLKADOODLES BLOG. I'm using one of the Polkadoodles January Girls and a couple of the gorgeous new Polkadoodles dies. These dies are amazing I just LOVE them and I'm sure you will too.


Ive used January Girl- Heart on your sleeve water coloured using Distress Re-Inkers.

The gorgeous new dies are
Delicate Daisy Corner which Ive used a tiny part of. Its a great die for cutting out little bits.

The Delicate Daisy Cluster Ive used two ways and Ive a little step by step on how I made the 3D Roses with the dies.
I die cut out the medium flower three times and using the ball tool I shaped the petals. Make two slits on two of the flowers.

Carefully roll one of the flowers using a fine tool. A cocktail stick is good for this, but I used the end of a very fine paintbrush. Then roll the second flower around it.

Finally adhere to the third flower and gently paint the edges with white paint.

Other Dies I uses were the Rectangles
Papers are Belle Papillon

Thankyou so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting
Hugs


1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card, Debbie. Love how you changed the daisy into a rose!

01 09 10