♥Birthday Celebrations♥


Hi Everyone
I'm here today to share a Birthday Card I made for my daughter. I think the Ruby's are perfect for young women and teenagers, so I used Ruby Celebrations stamp.
I coloured her with Distress Inks.

The Ruby's are particularly long stamps and its sometimes difficult to find a die long enough to cut them out, but the Pierced Ovals Easel die set work perfectly with them.
The balloon on this stamp makes it even larger and here's a little tip on how to make it work.

Draw around like so in the picture around the top of Ruby and either side of the balloon and carefully cut along the line. For the die to fit in at the back of the balloon cut little further down than the line.

Align the die on the pre cut area but make sure it is at the back of the balloon and cut out the image
Here are the products I used

Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend. 
Big Hugs

1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Fabulous card, Debbie! Lucky girl your daughter is to receive this special card!

01 09 10