Ula- Be A Unicorn


Hiya Everyone 
I hope you have all had an amazing Easter. Wow what fabulous weather we have had in the UK too.
I have a little news to share today. I'm now part of the Polkadoodles Blog Team. You can find the blog HERE
I'm not a digital person at all and prefer to use stamps in my crafting because I use Distress Inks to colour my work...I just can't seem to get the printing of a download right onto my paper, it's a good job we all like different things!  So when I spied that this lovely image was available as a Clear Stamp I had to snap her up fast.  You can get this great stamp from all great Polkadoodles stockists

For my card I used the gorgeous Ula Be A Unicorn coloured with Distress Re-Inkers. I do love these gorgeous images of Ula.
Papers are Bella Flour

I made the flowers with Foamarian and painted with Alchemy paints to give a more shimmering effect
Dies are a mixture from my stash including DooHickeys and Lady E and I can't help using a little pink Frantage around the edges.

Hope you like it.
Right Im back outside to play in that gorgeous sunshine while its here.
 Hugs



4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Absolutely stunning card Debbie, love this stamp, your colouring and those fab flowers.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! The stamp image is adorable. I, too, prefer the clear stamps. I'm not a fan of digitals.

Gina's Cards said...

WOWZERS Debbie this is such a stunning card. Love everything about it! Welcome to the team:)
Hugs
Gina xx

Jane Savage said...

This is so totally dreamy!! Adore it! xx

01 09 10