Better Late Than Never!!

 Yayyyyy !Im back
My first card for 2014!

I was beginning to think my mojo was stuck back in 2013 somewhere!!!

Well my family have all gone back to school and hubby to work today, so I can finally have a good clean and hopefully a little crafty time at last :D
 For my card Ive used Tilda In Evening Dress painted with Distress ReInkers.
Ive also used the new DooHickey Swirl embossed with Aged Silver Frantage. I thought it would be perfect for party poppers and streamers.
Papers are the gorgeous Riddersholm Fall Flea Market. Im so addicted to these gorgeous papers.

Other dies include
DooHickey Star Tag
Sizzix Star Border and Notebook 
Spellbinders-Ovals
Memory Box Star

Dont forget my New Year Giveaway 
(Click the picture)
My New Year Give Away
Bye for now
Big Hugs


10 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, this is fabulous. I love this stamp so much and she looks gorgeous surrounded by all of your stars and lovely details.
Rebecca.

Sol said...

Gorgeous Coloring!!! Beautiful Details!!! Stunning shade and shine in the coloring.. Love the die cuts.. and they look great with some silver on!! Love all the layers of paper and everything that is going on.. Lots to look at!!
I am wondering.. as you have two blogs.. is there one blog you would like me to comment on i particulary?? or doesn´t it matter?

Vicky said...

Happy New Year sweetie so sorry I'm late, things have still been bit hectic here lol. Anyway your card is soooooooooo gorgeous & all of your magazine work on your Maggies & LOTV are. You are one lass who I dont think could ever lose their mojo hun, you are way too talented. Hope your year ahead is fabulous & bring you happiness hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Happy new year to you and your family!
Hugs
Cordine

Lisa Andersson said...

Fantastic card!!
Hugs, Lisa

Kreatief met Maria said...

Beautiful card Debbie
Hugs Maria

Magda said...

She looks gorgeous Debbie!
Happy New Year to you!
Magda

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card Debbie
love the colours and all details
hugs Tamara

Elchi said...

Happy New Year Debbie!

This card is so beautiful :)Well done!

Best Wishes
Elchi

yvon said...

Wow, your coloring, it's just beautiful.
Have yourself a great 2014 aswell.
Hugs, Yvon

01 09 10