A Book Of Love

 Hi There 
and a happy Monday to you 

Today to show is a project which was published in the Valentine issue of Magnolia Ink 2013
 I had such fun making this from and old book from a junk shop.

Firstly I glued the inside pages together and left clipped together until they were dry.  Then using a craft knife, I cut a large rectangle out of the middle for the vintage postcards. The whole thing I then painted with gesso.
 For the postcards I used various Magnolia Mini World and aged using distress Walnut Stain
 Papers were Maja
 ♥♥


The front I painted Tilda in sepia and embossed with clear EP. Once dry I cracked and added more Walnut stain
♥♥
Thanks so much for visiting me

Bye for now

10 comments:

Fleur said...

OMG Debbie, this is awesome. You are so clever. I LOVE it
Hugz Fleury xXx

Sammy said...

Oh wow Debbie, this is amazing! So very beautiful! And thank you for explaining how you put it together... I'd love to try something like this at some point! x

LottesCards said...

Love it, love it, love it. Thanks for explaining how you did it. Hugs Lotte

Nicola said...

Gorgeous recycled book - love it! Thanks for sharing how you did it Debbie - it's all so inspiring!
Those postcards are adorable and love the cracked image on the cover too!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

OMG
DEVINE
WAUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anne said...

Oh my GOSH what an amazing project! I looove the postcards, the mini's, the gorgeous pearl string and the lightbulb (I have had my eye on those...). So many stunning details!
Fantastic work, sweetie!

Hugs, Anne.

Sarah - Crea S said...

Wow, wow, wow Debbie! This is just beyond words. I thought the front looked amazing, but then the inside with those beautiful postcards, it just blew my mind! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is breathtakingly beautiful! What a fabulous idea.
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie,
Jasmina

Kirsty said...

HI just adore this so many special bits to look at ...so inspired Thanks ;0)

01 09 10