Pink and Lime at MDUC

 Hiya
OMG! I nearly forgot about my post tonight for MDUC.
This week we want to see Pink and Lime on your cards:D 
Talking about this week ....Where has it gone???? I cant believe I havent blogged all week. But I think you know by now what I'm doing when Im MIA!!! :D 
 As some of the group weren't too keen on this colour combo , I was really pleased how mine turned out. I used one of the Mini world Magnolia Beautiful Tilda and painted with DI's.I bought quite a few mini's when I visited Sweden last October.
She fit perfectly into one of my Air Dry clay frames I made earlier.
Apart from the Lime flower the others I made into rolled roses.

Papers are a mixture of Prima and Magnolia.

Im entering this into
Stamp and Create with magnolia-Spring and Butterflies
Thanks so much for looking
hugs

11 comments:

Fleur said...

Such a pretty card Debbie, I love the colour combo, but would struggle with it LOL. You have, as always, come up trumps.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Dunja Trautmann said...

hiya dear Debbie, your creation is amazing, i love that color combo! That looks great. The Tilda is stunning and the flowers are great too.
Have a lovely weekend

Hugs, Dunja x

Noriko said...

Wat een pracht van een kaart mooie kleuren en materialen heb je gebruikt.

Lieve groetjes Noriko
Norikoskaarten.blogspot.com

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning debbie! i just love the gorgeous flowers and papers.... a beuatiful layout! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic creation. So pretty colours. Fantastic roses that you made.

Juls said...

Stunningly beautiful!! Love the soft colours!!! Hugs Juls x

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, this is just gorgeous. So many fab elements and the flowers and frame are wonderful.
Colours look super.
Hugs Sue W.

Mandy G said...

Hi Debs,
What a gorgeous card you nailed the challange and some. Love it :)
Hugs
Mandy

Rene said...

Wow! Another absolutely amazing creation...such a visual feast! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp and Create's Magnolia challenge! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
Rene :D

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

So gorgeouss :) thanks for joining us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges.
hugs Ria

Sol said...

Beautiful Card.. I love the painting on the flowers.. Gorgeous Design ...!!!! And all those Fantastic layers of paper.. and stash.. Beautiful.. Just Beautiful! :o)

01 09 10