Magnolia Doo Bee Pop Cupcake

Hiya
Today to share is a Magnolia DT card Ive made using the new Doo Bee Pops Papers!
 
I really dont know how I am going to post this to Sweden without it being ruined!!! But I will find a way :D

Once I attached together (with a shed load of glue!!) I sprinkled with Stampendous Frantage Mica flakes and added white paint.
The stamp I used I think is also by Stampendous.These products are all available at The Stampman
 

 The Doo Bee Pops are a honeycomb paper and are available in all sorts of colours ar Sir Stampalot
Ive painted Tilda with Distress inks.
DooHickey Flag and Fairytale Tag.
Papers are Maja
 
Ok now to find a box :?
Thankyou so much for looking
Hugs


15 comments:

Juls said...

That's adorable!! Hugs Juls

Exclusively by Mel said...

OMG!! I love this Debbie, I could just eat that cake! brilliant design, so cool!
The cherry is just superb.
Love,melly. xxx

Nicola said...

Sooooo inspirational Debbie, I love your design and Tilda is just stunning, love the colours they are perfect!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Cordine said...

Wow Debbie, this absolutely stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

Chris said...

It's magnificent Debbie, what a clever idea! I can see sending all the way to Sweden might be a problem, if you like you could send it to me, not so much time to get ruined in the mail :D!!! Xxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

WHat a beautiful creation, so sweet!
Hugs Jacqueline

Fleur said...

Oh WOW Debbie, this is fab. Love the cupcake, it's awesome ~ I have loved seeing all the different thing's the DT have done with the Doo Bee Pops. I wouldn't know where to start.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lou said...

Hi! ooh this really is soooo sweet ** amazing design and your colours/ detail are perfect Debbie.
BIG hug,Lou.xxx

The Stamp Man said...

Yummy Debbie!! I hope you manage to find a way to get it there safely xx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful work; I like everithing looks, but sentiment is fantastic. Good luck with the post.

Sara said...

Demasiado bello!! me encanta.

Unknown said...

I love it! Beautiful creation!

Hugs

Erika

RenateKreativ said...

Wow....so stunning, love your works.
Hugs Renate

Christa said...

wow so beautiful debbie, maybe an idea to only stick one side , and fould it in, if the post is on his place then they can stick the other side to the card , sort of do it your self card ;)
xx christa

Janiel/ janny said...

truly WONDERFUL Debbie D!!!
hugs.........

01 09 10