Hi
Here are another two of the cards i made using the New stamp sheets from The Stampman. I really cant decide which is my favourite,as they all are nice.I suppose with having a 10 year old daughter i'd probably choose the fairies,but then again as she grows the Butterfly Beauties would suit!and then the music is just great and makes great men cards!!!Oh decisions decisions!!!!Get them all!!!ha ha
Here on the music card i have used the Moonglow pigment powders and for the background paper i used Starburst stains.
Thankyou for looking and a Big thankyou for all your lovely comments.I really must have an evening blogging to return them
Thankyou
Bye for now
Debbie

6 comments:

Lynne K said...

Both gorgeous Debbie. I couldn't decide between them either. Love the flowers on the fary card.

Sally H said...

Both beautiful, but I think the guitar one is my favourite. The colours on both are gorgeous!

sue said...

love them both the black one is very dramatic love it x sue x

lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful Debbie. They are all stunning stamps aren't they. Santa is bringing me the Fairies for Christmas and I can't wait to play with them.

Lisax

Christine said...

Two beautiful cards, I know, because I saw them in the shop last Saturday. Your photos don't do them justice, really stuuning works of art
Love & Hugs
Christine xxx

Vixykins said...

Both are absolutely beautiful, lovely work Debbie x

01 09 10