Funky Flower elements and Shrink Plastic using Nestibilities!!

Here is one of the cards I made for The Stampman Create and Craft show which was on this Week.I have used the elements which are on the Aspects of Design Funky Flowers sheet.
Kay also used these in her demo on the show.

I thought i'd have a go using the nestiblities to cut out the shrink plastic and HEY PRESTO it worked a treat!!!YOU'VE GOT TO TRY IT!! Before I shrunk it down i coloured the daisy with the sakura stardust pens and used the yellow around the edges from the Colourbox chalk ink pad Ocean Breeze which were also featured on the show. I actually forgot to take pictues of them before i gave them to Jill,so this was actually took on my Blackberry,so i must apologise if its not a good photo.I will post the others up as soon as manage to grab them back off Jill,though she has them at Doncaster this weekend.If your going pop in and say Hello to her,I know she would love to see you all.
Bye for now and have a great weekend

Debbie xxxx


6 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful card, love the black under the shrink plastic and the colours are divine. xx

angelwhispers said...

Love the card Debs it's beautiful everything bout it, the shape, the colours and the image just gorgeous!! xx

Sally H said...

Stunning, Debbie! I love the colours. Not had my shrink plastic out for ages... now where did I put it?!

Michelle said...

Simply stunning card Debbie, looks great on shrink plastic.
x Michelle

Christine said...

Debbie, this card is stunning, love the colours of the flowers and the Nestie Label Die.
Thanks for following my blog
Hugs
Christine xxx

lisa said...

Hi Debbie. I love the shapes you've used on this. It's really unusual, but just lovely. I've still got to play with my new set. Half term is not the right time to concentrate on crafting is it!!

Lisax

01 09 10