DooHickeys only at MDUC (No Images)

Hiya 
We have another Challenge just beginning over at MDUC and this week and we want to see DooHickeys and NO images.

I loved this challenge so much.
I do enjoy playing with dies especially DooHickeys :D

For my card I used Riddersholm Papers- A Christmas Story. I just adore the greens and creams in this collection.
I also got to use my Prima Shutters and Chipboard Bricks again.


 Dies used are DooHickeys
Peony, Foliage from Vintage Flowers and Swirl, Rose Leaf, Feathers and Brides Bow.
Cheesecloth, Resin Bird and Flowers from the Ribbon Girls 
and the gorgeous trim from LLC

Really hope to see you join in and see what you come up with too :D
Bye for now
Hugs

13 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! I don't have any Doo Hickey dies but I do love how beautiful they look.

Juls said...

Just beautiful hugs Juls

Kylie said...

Wowsers Debbie! This is amazing. I adore the scene you've created here, stunning!
Big hugs K xx

creacora said...

So gorgeous Debbie love the flowers and the little doors great work as always !!
Hugs Cora

creacora said...

So gorgeous Debbie love the flowers and the little doors great work as always !!
Hugs Cora

Lisa Andersson said...

It´s brilliant. The shutters, the bricks, the colours....everything. I love it.

Hugs Lisa

janeslovelycards said...

OMG Debbie!!! I just can't stop looking at this! Adore the colour scheme, it is so gorgeous. The whole card is stunning, stunning, stunning!!!! hugs, Jane xxx

Chris said...

I love the vintage look of this card, the soft colours and all of the embellishments are beautiful.
Chris X

Pia said...

beautiful card, love all great details. I want to hear about the white "Paint" you have used on the leaves, is it acrylic paint or embossing ? I will be happy if you will tell me what you have used it looks so great
hugs Pia

Nicola said...

OMG Debbie, this is amazing! Love your creativity, I'm always so inspired by your designs!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful card!

Kirsty said...

Hi A stunning garden scene I just adore your flower spray and window ;0)

Sewe said...

Gorgeous creation :)

01 09 10