Whooo Hoooo Anything Goes At The Ribbon Girls

 Hiyaaaa
Yayyy the Ribbon Girls Challenges have started again :D
and this weeks challenge is Anything Goes.
Ive used a gorgeous new Tilda Ive been itching to watercolour from the Moscow Collection-Elephant Show Tilda and Miss Dorothy Elephant painted with...Yayyy you guessed it....Distress Re-Inkers

Papers are the wonderful Riddersholm Fall Flea Market
I am so enjoying these gorgeous papers.

Also on there are Liquid Pearls, Snowtex and Glitter glue.
Im also loving the new Bow DooHickeys too. Here Ive added flower sent to me by my lovely friend Camilla.
The matching Lillies I picked up from the Magnolia shop in Sweden last year..

Dies used are 
Sizzix Doily Die and On the edge Notebook
DooHickeys Scalloped Tag, Bride Bow and Swirl

and from the Ribbon Girl I used
 Beaded lavender Gypsophalia, 12mm Ivory Scalloped Flat Lace, Resin Corner from Prima Treasure Architecture Collection, Cheesecloth and Ivory Lace and Pearl trim

I hope you manage to have the time to join in this week as this is the fabulous prize to be won
Mixed Dahlia White (to colour yourself)Prima Treasures Garden Bench & Bridge10mm Ivory Pearl Square Trim10 Aurora Borealis crystal hearts
If Ive forgotton anything please email me :D
Hugs 


7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Debbie this is just sooo beautiful with awesome colouring and textures.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Magda said...

Great masking Debbie!! Wonderful sea!!
Have a nice weekend
Magda

Lisa Andersson said...

Hi Debbie,
What a beautiful card!
Hugs Lisa

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card
hugs

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card Debbie, love the colour combo, gorgeous layers and stunning details!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! I love those sweet Tilda stamps. I have a couple that I treasure as they are hard to get here. I also just received the Fall Market papers as a prize from Riddersholm and have been playing around with them--love them too!

JenniferD said...

Awesome! Loooove your Choice of Colours and the Images Pop right of the page! Love it!

01 09 10