LOTV-Timeless Victorian Paper Pad

Good Morning
Dare I say it....The sun is shining :D 

Today to share is a card I made using the beautiful LOTV  new papers exclusive to Create and Craft on the 10th Feb and available at LOTV on the 24th Feb. 

On my card Ive used Timeless Victorian..Beautiful arent they?
There are 6 new pads and believe me you will love them all...I couldnt pick a favourite. You can see them all HERE
The sentiment is also LOTV- Quotables Celebrate and the dies are mainly DooHickeys.
I didnt want to add embellishments as it hides the gorgeous papers.
Instead I used dies using every sheet in the pad.

Dies used are
Magnolia DooHickeys Peony, Rose Leaf and foliage
Tim's Sizzix On The Edge Butterflight and Notebook
Marianne -Foliage
Spellbinder -Butterflies

Keep a watch out the rest of the DT's blogs as they share these beautiful papers.
and also this
lotvblogcandyevent880

Bye for now
Hugs

11 comments:

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! And I cannot wait to get my paws on that paper! x

Anne said...

I loove the combination of soft pastels and great dies. Wonderful sentiment! :)

Hugs, Anne.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So true
love your card
hugs Tamara

Magda said...

Debbie, this is a wonderful creation!!
I fell in love the moment I lay eyes on it.
Have a nice weekend
Magda

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, I can't wait for these paper pads to come out after seeing your stunning creation!
Rebecca.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers and the dies used.

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful creation Debbie, these papers look gorgeous - love the soft subtle shades - and your design is amazing!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Hello said...

Hi Debbie, this is yet another breathtakingly beautiful card and those papers are so pretty.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Anonymous said...

Debbie, your cards are beautiful, so detailed, you are so clever!
Bye J X

Sarah - Crea S said...

Just stunning! And such beautiful soft colours! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Chris said...

Hi Debbie,
Your card is beautiful and the paper pads are stunning. LOTV are such a tease making us wait to get our hands on them, but it is lovely to your creations beforehand.
Chris X

01 09 10