♥ A LOVE Hanger ♥

Good Morning Peeps :D
Well its not so good here today. The weather is wet :(
Roll on Spring hey!!
I actually noticed this week its not getting dark as early,so at least we are heading the right way.


Im back again with more  Romance.
This is a hanger I also made for the last years Magnolia Ink.

I used Mini world Tilda's and with the magazine Vintage Magazine look, I painted in Black/White with a touch of Red

I loved getting all messy with the look of the hanger and a few different techniques on there from crackle glaze to Ultra thick. So I didnt want to over embellish as it would hide all this.

Hope you like it  

Will be back Sunday as the Ribbon Girl Challenges begin again!!! Yayyy  

See you then
Hugs




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks gorgeous!
Love it!
Jasmina

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous hanger
love your coloured images
hugs Tamara

Denise Gutierrez said...

Sooo pretty Debbie!!!! I love the paint!

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Debbie. Love the heart shape and the Tildas are adorable.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Hugs Sharon. x

01 09 10