Summer Loving

Hiya Folks
Yayyyyyy its the first challenge of 2014 over at MDUC and we have lots of new changes. Go over there to find out more. :D

This weeks challenge is Summer Delights. I forget that its their Summer down under and cracking the flags.. Its hard to imagine with the weather here being wet and cold!

So it was a change from the winter trees and snowflakes and out with a little Summer Delight and it was nice..
I used a new Tilda from the new Lost and Found Collection...Tilda With Spring Heart and masked her with a Magnolia oldie the Swing.The Heart flowers are also from this Collection.


The flowers are Wild Roses and I have taken the bottom two layers and added a pearl brad.
Papers are Maja Soferio
Other dies used are DooHickey Fence, Rose Leaf and Scalloped Tag
Memory box Clouds
Sizzix On the Edge Butterflight and Notebook
Joycraft Flourish
♥♥
Also before I go The Ribbon Girls are having a giveaway on their Challenge blog
They are giving away some gorgeous Prima pieces
Click the picture to take you there

♥♥
Also one last reminder of my own giveaway 
My New Year Give Away

byeeeee for now
Hugs


27 comments:

Fleur said...

Wow Sweetie. This is so very pretty. Love it all.
Big hugz Fleur 💖

Elles said...

Hello Debbie,
What a lovely cards did you made. beautiful colors and lovely details.
Hugs from Holland,
Elles

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this sweet card, Debbie! The flowers are so pretty as well as the butterfly edge. A breath of spring in the middle of winter!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this sweet card, Debbie! The flowers are so pretty as well as the butterfly edge. A breath of spring in the middle of winter!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this sweet card, Debbie! The flowers are so pretty as well as the butterfly edge. A breath of spring in the middle of winter!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this sweet card, Debbie! The flowers are so pretty as well as the butterfly edge. A breath of spring in the middle of winter!

Louise said...

Wow!! I love the scene you created, fabulous colors and details
hugs Louise

Sol said...

This is Beautiful!!! Love Love Love your coloring.. so wonder how you get it to look like this.. Stunning shine and shades.. and it is kind of a vintage look to the coloring too.. Beautiful papers.. Great Details.. and I love the flower with the strass bling around the pearl.. Beautiful Card!!!

Magda said...

So beautiful!!!
It just feels like summer.
Great creation Debbie!!
Have a nice day
Magda

Tina Makuc said...

OMG! I so want this card Debbie.. Pleeeeaseeeee.. Don't make me cry.. ;)
Hugs, Tina

Tina Makuc said...

OMG! I so want this card Debbie..
Pleeeeeaseee.. Don't make me cry.. ;)
Hugs, Tina

Tina Makuc said...

OMG! I so want this card Debbie.. Pleeeeaseeeee.. Don't make me cry.. ;)
Hugs, Tina

Davinia said...

Debbie D you have rocked it again! so beautiful and I love the delicate pinks. I must ask, where did you get those divine pink flowers I love them!!!!! esp the ones with the pearls in the middle. absolutely gorgeous! xxx

Denise Gutierrez said...

So pretty. I love ho the drk background make the image pop

RenateKreativ said...

Always stunning cards. Beautiful colors and design.
Hugs Renate

Tamara said...

This one looks like it was made for me, lol. Girly, pink, flowers, bling .... yes, for me!
You made another stunner hun!
Hugs,
tamara

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful! I love the colours and the lovely scene.
Rebecca.

LottesCards said...

Love the way you stamp her on the swing!!! And love all the details. Hugs Lotte

Joukje said...

Beautiful card, love the details!!
Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs from Joukje

Sarah - Crea S said...

A real sweetie she is Debbie! Gorgeous! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Kirsty said...

Hi I just adore these stamps together especially the sweet birds and heart flowers ...stunning inspiration ..Thanks ;0)

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, love the colours and Tilda on the swing. Take care, love Jane x

Susanne said...

As always a nice card from you!

Chris said...

Hi Debbie,
Your card is one of the prettiest cards I have seen, its beautiful.
Chris X

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. So sweet and nice details.

Hugs, AStrid.

Lisa Andersson said...

Hi Debbie,
So beautiful! Love the colours!
Hugs Lisa

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous
love it
hugs Tamara

01 09 10