♥♥♥ Love is in the Air ♥♥♥

Hiya
Yes its coming to that time of year again when we are full of love and all things hearts
♥♥

This is my card which made the cover of last years Special Edition Magnolia Ink. 
I really loved this issue as we went Vintage and Magnolia had the great idea of turning it into a Old Vintage Newspaper. It was a one off Special Edition.
♥♥

VERY proud to design for and be published in
♥♥
Over the next few days I will show you what else I made from and old book from a junk shop which was published in this issue :D
♥♥
and I bet the next issue of Magnolia Ink will be due veryyyyy soon :D
I cant wait to see what my teamies have come up with this time
♥♥
Until then

4 comments:

Sol said...

Beautiful Coloring!!! Fantastic Coloring!! FAB FAB shades and shine!! Love the red flowers.. Great Decorations.. I did not like the shape of the Newspaper.. It made it impossible to storage it with the other Magazines.. But done is done... Looking forward to see your book!!! :o)

Bonnie Weiss said...

OK, so this creation is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love anything black and white with one colour and this certainly fits the bill.

yvon said...

This is so beautiful. Love this coloring, wow.
Hugs, Yvon

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

And around us
gorgeous card Debbie
hugs Tamara

01 09 10