Tag it on Challenge:Carte Postale

This week on the Tag it on Challenge Blog you have to create your own postale Tag.Here is my tag and I dedicate this tag to Frankie .

Sorry !! Ive not put what i used as i was in such a rush last night!!Silly me i always forget that bit.
I coloured the card with Adirondack Dye inks Mountain Rose and inked the edges with Watermelon then Distress ink Brushed Corduroy.Stamped with a hero stamp Heart Flourish and added the flowers etc.The postale stamp is Penny Black.
Bye for now
Debbie xx

11 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Stunning, STUNNING colors! Love it!

sue said...

this is absolutly beautiful the colours are lovely x sue x

angelwhispers said...

The colour looks fab!! would love to see it in the flesh must be really vibrant love it!! xx

Dragon said...

Debbie it's lovely and thanks so much for your dedication of it to me... I love the colour -womder what you used???
Frankie
xx

Lynne K said...

Stunning indeed. It's beautiful.

Lori Saul said...

Not sure if my first comment went through- so I must tell you again that your postcard tag is beautiful - lovely colors and mixed elements!

Kaz said...

Oh this is lovely, very warm and summery.

Christine said...

WOW Debbie, a stuning postcard tag, so very Frankie. Love your colour choice
Hugs
Christine xxxx

Michelle said...

Wonderful postcard Debbie, such gorgeous colours and beautifully embellished and your purse is amazing! Havn't had chance to play with the grunge paper yet!
x Michelle

AliMayes said...

The colours of this are fantastic and I love that heart flourish stamp too!
Ali xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous postcard Debbie love the colours think I need Mountain Rose asap LOL

01 09 10