♥ Nature ♥ Lover ♥ Lover ♥


Hey All
Well Autumn is most definately upon us, which means for me a little more crafty time :D Yayyyyy!!
I have two Spaniels so I spend a lot of time outdoors, which I love, and the colours at the moment are just glorious.
I was going to use more orangey colours for this project, but when the new Adalene papers dropped through my door...WELL....say no more!!! They are just soooo LUSH!!




I have made a litte video here on how I put my cards together and a little snippet on how I colour with Distress Re-Inkers using the gorgeous January Girl-Nature Lover.
The Butterfly I used here is from the Polkadoodles downloadable Belle Papillon Embellishments

Why I have only seen these now and where have I been I keep asking myself!!?!? I can't believe all this gorgeousness is at the click of my fingers and I can print out whatever and whenever I want!! Nikky your trying to kill me!!!!
My Laptop has become my sweetshop :D hee hee!!

Here are the dies I used which Ive listed below.

Omgosh!! just look at these new papers too!! I keep telling myself Nikky has made them for me!! ha ha but ooooooo I'm in paper heaven! 


♥♥♥



Here is everything I used


Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend.
Big Hugs
Debbie D 
xXx


No comments:

01 09 10