All About Lace & Pearls ♥

♥ Hey everyone 
Finally I'm back with a new card.
I just couldn't resist buying the Magnolia Pop Up Box 4 at Christmas, even though I didn't know what it was. Though Im so glad I did now. I just love Tilda as Alice in Wonderland and I just ADORE the clock

Its certainly worth a visit just to see the rest of my talented teamies creations. :D



I painted with Distress Re-Inkers and Pens
Papers are the new Maja 'Celebration'

For the flowers I used DooHickeys

Im entering into this months Mood Board over at Maja
Thankyou so much for stopping by today
I hope you liked my card

Big Hugs


3 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous Debbie
hugs Tamara

Patty O'Malley said...

What a completely wonderful card, Debbie! I absolutely love it!

Ally said...

super cute, Debbie. I love the colours and the layout.
xx, Ally

01 09 10