Virgo Tilda

Hiya
How are yous??? :D
Today to share is a card I made a year ago but never shown. It was made for Magnolia Ink, but in the end Magnolia decided to not publish the magazine anymore.So now I can share here. :D

I used Virgo Tilda coloured with Distress Re-Inkers
I have also used DooHickey bench which I have embossed in Frantage Aged Silver


Papers are Magnolia
Dies are Sizzix Butterflight and Weathered Clock
Spellbinders and Go Kreate
DooHickey Rose Leaf

Thankyou for stopping by and I'll see you at the weekend where I will have little tutorial for you..
Until then
Hugs

Debbie xx

7 comments:

Lisa Andersson said...

Hi Debbie,
Sooo beautiful and my favourite colour - blue. I like it very much!!!
Hugs Lisa

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Hi Debbie,
wow a gorgeous card - especially for me :o))) ?
You´ve made your creation with so many lovely details,don´t know where to look first!Love each detail and only could say: You made it perfect,it´s very beautiful,
hugs die waldfee

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Debbie. Love the adorable image and the so much gorgeousness with the embellishments.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

Sarah - Crea S said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debbie! Love the colors! Hugs,
Sarah
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card Hunny❤

RenateKreativ said...

Stunning card, like it.
Hugs Renate

Unknown said...

Beautiful; I was wondering where you had found that metal bench that fits Tilda so perfectly...fantastic result with the frantage. :-)

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

01 09 10