A Wedding Card


Hi There
I'm here today to show a wedding card I made last year for Magnolia Ink 'Special Occasions'

Its so nice we can now share the cards we made for the Ink after a few months on our blogs. I always forget what I have made, so its great we can do this :D


For my card I used Maid Marion Tilda and Tilda's Princess Horse painted with Distress Re-Inkers
Paper are Maja
Dies are Go Kreate
Doo Hickeys-So Wrapped Lovely and Flower Corner

Also before I go I just want to tell you about the Magnolia Design Team Blog Hop which takes place 1st April and again 15th April. Prizes from Magnolia Sweden, sooooo keep a look out.

Hugs for now



6 comments:

Fleur said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, very beautiful
Hugz Fleur xXx

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful and elegant card, Debbie! Looking forward to the blog hop and maybe I'll get lucky and win a wonderful Magnolia prize as they are difficult to find over here.

Me ad said...

Wow...it's so gorgeous .....perfect for wedding wishes :)

Lillemor said...

Just stunning card Debbie! Looks like a dream with soft colours and details!

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's a beautiful card! all your cards are just so stunning.
Mel. xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous, such a pretty and magical card!
Rebecca.

01 09 10