Midway Reminder at CLP and a Sneaky Peek!!

 
Good Morning
 
Today to share is a little sneaky peek of a new collection of Christmas stamps being released by LOTV very soon. 20 in total..You will just love them :D

Also today is the midway reminder over at CLP and another fabulous sketch from Chelsea

 For my card I have used Nativity Angels. So gorgeous I love it. I have painted with Distress Reinkers.
 Dies used are
Go Kreate-Frame frilly#10 (for the card shape)
dooHickey-Pointsettia, Tilda's Tag,Fern and the negative from Box Coffee Lace
Distinctively Dee's-Tree
Keep a watch at the rest of the LOTV DT's blogs this week as they are some amazing Sneaky Peeks
 
Bye for now
Hugs
 


15 comments:

Sammy said...

Stunning card! love it!

Lou said...

Hi! love this so much Debbie,the colours are just gorgeous as your colouring. Amazing Christmassy detail and they are so sweet. BIG hug,Lou.xxx

Jay Gee said...

This card is so lovely... what an adorable image and beautifully coloured :)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card-gorgeous scene
hugs Tamara

Sue said...

This is stunning, such a beautiful image. I love the soft colours and wonderful detailing too
Sue xx

lesley lawton said...

this card is truly a work of art, I love the new stamps x

Carol S. said...

Hi Debbie, This I think is my favourite new stamp so far. Your work of art is just stunning. I think it is my favourite card I have seen for a while. Love everthing about it. It is definately a big WOW card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Nicola said...

Absolutely awesome card Debbie with sooooo many beautiful details and this nativity scene is just adorable!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Chris said...

Hi Debbie,
Such a lovely card again, just love the colours you use and the dies are all great.
Chris X

Fleur said...

You know how much I ADORE this beauty. It's stunning
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sabrina said...

Oh My.... Simply Gorgeous and stunning!!! It is soooo beautiful!!!

Jane said...

Hi Debbie I just popped over from the LOTV blog as you have a gorgeous card over there...but this one...on my it is wonderful. This stamp is my fave of the upcoming release and I just love it. Your details are perfect for this card, great work and I am your newest follower. Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity x

Fiona said...

Debbie...this is stunning, love everything about it!!

Fi
x

Darla said...

Love your colour choices.

Unknown said...

so beautiful and serene love it

01 09 10