Add a Bow at the Ribbon Girls

 Hi There
I hope you are all enjoying the heat wave we are having in the UK this weekend.
Im hoping to get out in the garden today :D
There's a new challenge over at the Ribbon Girls today and this week we want to see a BOW
 For my card Ive used one of the new Tilda's from my clubkit (Sorry I don't know her name yet). I masked her with Sea Background Through Porthole from the 2010 Von Boyage Collection
 Oh and the map which was also part of the clubkit.
I painted with DI Reinkers
Papers are also Magnolia from the Bon Voyage Collection
From the Ribbon Girl Shop I used
Seam Binding, Ivory Resin Dove Flat back, Cheesecloth, Red Velvet Lace, Starburst Stamen Burgandy, Beaded Berries and Rolled paper Roses Ruby Red

Dies used are Sizzix On the edge and Doo-Hickey Tilda's Tag and Flags

Hope you manage to come along and join in the challenge.
Thanks for visiting me
BigHugs


18 comments:

Tamara said...

Stunning!
Hugs, t.

susiestacey said...

Stunning card Debby x Susan x

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Love your creation Debbie!

Hugs, Karin

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldschone kaart Debbie, super'
groetjes Janie

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Debbie, love all the attention to detail. A work of art.
Hugs Tracy x

LottesCards said...

O, I really LOVE this card!!! I really like it with the map, I'm going to remember that ;-)

All your details and beautiful colouring is just SUPER!

Hugs Lotte

Fleur said...

Love this so much Sweetie
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Juanita said...

Wauw, i really love it!!!
Hugs Juanita

Maris said...

stunning creation

Unknown said...

Beautifil card :)

Amelia Lamb said...

Jaw dropping, had to drag myself away from looking at it to leave you a comment. Lovely, gorgeous, amazing... not enough words!!
xx Milly

Heidi said...

This is so stunning my friend - love everything with this card ♥
Hugs and love
Heidi

Kelly said...

Fabulous card!! I love how you designed it and of course Tilda is gorgeous!! Your embellishments are perfectly placed and I can hardly wait to order from the new collection.
Hugs Kelly

Elena F Scrap said...

incredible card. Awesome.

Inky Angel said...

Debbie, this is totally awesome. I love everything about this card, it is such an eye candy.
Hugs,
Katie

June said...

WOW! Amazing! Love everything about your card!
Hugs, June

Juls said...

Fun card, love it xxx

janeslovelycards said...

WOW! Absolutely breathtaking as always Debbie!! hugs, Jane xxx

01 09 10