Tilda Captures Stars

 
 
Hi There
Where has this week gone??
I cant believe I havent been in blogland for over a week now.
Ive actually had a great week. Both me and my hubby have had a week off and weve been DIY-ing, Christmas Shopping, Cinema(twice) and lots of dog walking, its really been a lovely break from everything. So much so my Mojo has disappeared. This card has been on my desk all week waiting to be finished and today Ive managed it!! That is after a trip to a local craft store to see if there was anything that got my inspiration kicking in again!!

For my card I have Watercoloured Magnolia-Tilda Captures Stars using Distress Inks

This is what I found in my craftshop. Some MINI Bobbins. Arent they cool. My trip worked I think and I didnt spend much either.!!!hee hee
Dies used are Go Kreate for the shape of the card
Doo-Hickeys Angel Wings and Star Tag
Papers Maja Design Its Christmas Time
Challenges Im entering into are
 
Have a great week
Bye for now
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 
 

19 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Stunning card as always! The mini bobbins are a fab idea.

Gina x

Sewe said...

This is just gorgeous and she is painted so beautifully

/Sewe

Monique said...

Awesome card Debbie !! Amazing colouring :)).

Hugs Monique

creacora said...

Another great creation Deb love the colours and the faboules details !!

Hugs and you have a great week !
xx Cora

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Such an amazing creation!!
Hugs, karin

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi there :)
Very happy to see one of your mega beautiful cards again, xx
Missed your wonderful design
So love the mini bobbin!
Love,Mel. xxx

Paper Profusion said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie. Nicola x

theneon said...

well, I was going to write "stunning" and then I saw the first comment that stunning -- but really, it is stunning. The way you have colorized this with distress inks makes it ever so amazing.

Brigitte said...

OMG, this is MAGICAL!!!!! Your colouring is out of this world and all the accents makes this card a perfect work of Art! Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

debby4000 said...

Stunning and amazing.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

Wow! It's stunning Debbie, gorgeous details and love the cute bobbin! Sounds like you've had a lovely week off! hugs, Jane xxx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!!! Debbie! this is so so beautiful, love every teeny weeny detail especially that spool with the sentiment, of course my dear your colouring is beyond words. Stunning.
Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Carla Burger said...

Hi Debbie, your card is amazing. Love every detail of it! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Hugs Carla.

Rene said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely stunning...your coloring is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
Rene :D

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, so happy your mojo has returned. An absolute stunner too.
Thanks for sharing with us Marvelous Magnolia, Good Luck
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Tina Makuc said...

This is stunning Debbie!!
Your colouring is divine and I love this Tilda and the Wings..
Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias this week!
Hugs, Tina

inge said...

What a gorgeous card Debby, I love the shape and colouring. Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

Kirsty said...

Hi She is the cutest angel ever so so sweet ! Love the bobbin what another fantasic idea !! Glad you had a great week off ;0)

lilie972 said...

It's very beautiful ♥

01 09 10