Scooter Tilda

Hi There :D
I hope you are all having a great week.
I have been kindly asked by Sandy to be Guest at Live and Love Crafts Challenge Blog this month.
Sandy sells the mose gorgeous vintage 'Shabby Chic' embellishments and gorgeous Designer papers.
You really must go and check it out  HERE:)

I have used Scooter Tilda from the Autumn Leaves Collection 2012
Papers are Maja Design Summer Basics 1933
The Shabby Flower is also from Live and Love crafts-Primrose Organza Trim.

I really tried not to 'over embellish' this card as then it hides the gorgeous paper. The two tags at the top show both sides.

Ive painted with DI's
Dies are Doo HickeysTilda's Tag and Tilda's Ticket
Spellbinders - Floral Ovals and Butterflies
Sizzix-Doily Die
Flowers I made

Before I go I want to thank you all so much for visiting me and most of all becoming a follower. It really means a lot.
Yesterday I hit 1000 followers so I will be back in the next few days with a candy post :) as a great BIG thankyou.
Byeeee for now
Hugs

17 comments:

Fleur said...

WOWZER Debbie, This is gorgeous. I so need this image, Love your Decorative Nestie !!!
Yummy papers and all round perfection
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lillemor said...

Debbie this is just to much for me...feels like a little girl in a bakery- can´t get enough though ! :)
Lovely colours and eveyrhing just makes me smile!
Lovely!!!
Hugs Lillemor

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card! love the colours, so pretty!
melly. xxx

LottesCards said...

What a beautifull card! I love your details and colloring, all the layering is lovely! Congrads with 1000 followers!!! Thats no surprizing, your work is superb!!! I almost never leave a comment because my Englisch is very bad, bud I really love to stop by and admired your work!! Thank you so much for all the inspiration you give to me!!!

With love Lotte

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

As always just simply stunning Debbie. Love everything here! :)

Elizabeth said...

This is such a beautiful card, Debbie. I love your coloring and your unique cards with all those gorgeous embellishments! Absolutely fabulous! We are so lucky to have you as a guest designer at LLC this month! Hugs, Elizabeth

Liz's creative corner said...

Stunning hun, lovely colouring and detail again, congrats on your followers too, hugs Liz xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I love this Tilda, and I have to agree with you those papers are gorgeous!
Congrats on your guest DT post and reaching 1000 followers, I'm quite envious if only my bloglife was as exciting lol!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow the colours and colouring on her are to die for ! You always inspire me to put the pencils away and get painting with the inks !! I love those papers and beautiful butterflies ! Truly inspirational :D

Bente said...

Soo cool!! Love the colors you've used - looks amazing!

Hugs, Bente

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Que belo trabalho você fez, Debbie!
Adorável!
Parabéns pelos 1000 seguidores!

Abraços!
http://fabi-expressoes.blogspot.com.br/

Ribbon Girl said...

Fabulous card Debbie - your work is always first class so no wonder you have 1000 followers!! Well done you! hugds Mary G x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥

Unknown said...

Congrats on passing the 1000 milestone; no surprise there...everything you create is amazingly beautiful and inspirational. This card is candy for the eyes; soooo pretty! Thanks ever so much for joining us as a GD this month!

xxx,
Sandy

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is absolutely stunning, I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful, fabulous shape and gorgeous layout
Lindsay xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Amazing! I could stay here all day looking at your blog! I must come back more often! Hugs, Lesley

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Hi Debbie! It's me again and I just have a quick question...what die did you use for your shaped card? I really love this one but don't know where to find it :)
Thanks so much, Alyce xx

01 09 10