New York New York!!

Hiya
Hope you are all well:)
Today to share is a card for Magnolia using their new Special Liberty Stamps.
Doesnt Tilda look fab as the Statue of Liberty.Ive painted her with Distress Inks. 
I did wonder what paper to use and then I realized I had some stars and stripes which were perfect for this in my stash. It is Maja design from the Sea Collection.


Also in my stash I had a Statue of Liberty Charm! Perfect:)

For the Freedom Star tag I stamped using Archival Black and Distressed with Fired Brick and Stormy Sky Distress Ink and cut out using Doo Hickey Star Tag

Hope you like it
Big Hugs

13 comments:

Fleur said...

I love it Debbie, you did an AWESOME job, as always
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Tonya said...

Wow, Debbie! This is really awesome. I love all of the embellishments and papers you used. They all look so nice together. You colored the image beautifully.

Unknown said...

it a smashing card as always a fabbulous card hugs sassyxxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Fab card - everything goes together so well and your colouring is superb, as always! Mary G x

Astrid said...

Wowww Debby, this is an amazing card, love all the beautiful details and colouring !!

hugs Astrid

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's brilliant!! I love the way you put so much detail into your projects.
It all fits together beautifully.
Love your work!
melly. xxx

craftymum said...

Stunning card Debbie

hugs Sarah x

Liz's creative corner said...

Stunning Debbie, hugs Liz xx

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Wow Debbie, love the papers and the details.She's a cutie!big hugs
Doreen

Berry said...

Gosh Debbie this is totally fab what a stunning creation hugs Rebekah xx

Kerryn said...

Just amazing Debbie!! This image is just too cute!

Elizabeth said...

Your cards are so beautiful, Debbie! I love this 4th of july card. Amazing detiails and stunning coloring, as in all your cards. Thank you for sharing, your cards are wonderful inspiration!
Hugs, Elizabeth

Chris said...

Fantastic Debbie! I absolutely love what you did with the stamps, so beautiful and imaginative. Hugs, Chris xxx

01 09 10