Great Show on C&C!

Well done Jill,what a fab show and Leonie was lovely.Even my hubby sat and watched and I could see him chuckling away.I found it really inspiring.
I have to admit from time to time I get a little complacent being in craft all the time,hence why I like to alter things occasionally(im sure you understand what I mean)but after todays show,it makes me want to get all my moonglow goods out again and get all really messy.Really inspiring! I'd forgotton about these cards which I made ages ago,so it was a nice surprise when they appeared on todays show.It was one of the first butterfly stamps i bought(No ian gave me this once because it didnt fit the woodmount properly(job perks!!)lol


This stamp I did buy!!lol
I used Moonglow ink Violacious Violet on this card.
Thanks for looking and incase you missed the show it will be repeated again.Sorry I dont know the times yet but Jill will post them soon .

Oh Dear! I think i may of just broken my news years resolution.Those papers may have to be stroked a while longer!!ha

Bye for now

Debbie xxx

10 comments:

craftimamma said...

Hubby nicked the remote this morning so I haven't watched the show yet but I have recorded it. He's bound to nod off for a snooze this afternoon so that will be my chance, Lol.

Love the cards Debbie!

Lesley Xx

Christine said...

Hi Debbie,
Totally agree with you about Jill's show this morning. I watched some of it as well as setting Sky+ so I can watch again at my leisure.
Fabulous cards from all the DT's. Like Leonie. I want, nay NEED, everything on the show.
Hope your snow has disappeared and you are getting back into your normal routine.
Hugs
Christine xx

Sally H said...

It was a fabulous show. I loved your samples. There were one or two I had guessed were yours and I was certainly right about one of these! I may have to get my SS out, although I'm now thinking about decanting them into spray bottles as I originally bought the pots x

Zoechaos said...

Really sorry i missed this one know they repeat but I work and the recorded is playing up :(

Beautiful cards the butterflies and dragonflies are going to fly away any moment the Moonglow is so luminous.

The Stamp Man said...

Hi Debbie

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Were you suprised to see your botanical cards?? Leonie was great to work with, really fun and a lovely lady. Looks like you'll have a busy day on Monday!

Jill x

Lynne K said...

Love all these cards, Debbie. All gorgeous. I've had those stamps since they were first released, & haven't used them nearly enough. Must dig them out again. Thanks for the inspiration. x

lisa said...

Hi Debbie

I agree it was a great show.
Your cards are gorgeous, I adore that lilac, looks like another colour for the collection!!

Lisax

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards, amazing images Deb! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Woooow what a wonderful blog you have! Fell into this via another blog and will stop and look around.

Agneta, Sweden

Paper Paradise said...

I missed the show, oh I always forget. But the good news is I have the gorgeous butterfly stamp you have used on the first two card from YEARS AGO! It's a classic stamp, so versatile and deeply etched. I must dig it out! x

01 09 10