Hydrangea Inspiration and a Video♥

Hello There
Yay!!! Its my LLC day and Ive a little video Tutorial to share..
Nothing exciting as I'm only a very beginner but it was fun to do.
Its only 7 mins so hopefully wont bore you too much :D

My Samsung phone did good!!!hey.....apart from the occasional re-focusing!

I just lovemaking my own flowers and have always wanted to attempt an Hydrangea.
A little fiddly but the Sizzix die helped a lot because there wasnt as much die cutting involved as a single flower would have done.

and I could resist using Maja's new papers 'Vintage Romance'....Just LOVE 



I used DooHickeys from the Vintage Box 1, also the Tassle and Rose Leaf die.

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by..

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend and fingers crossed the weather picks up a little hey!!!
Im back tomorrow with the new LLC May Challenge...
until then..
Hugs


No comments:

01 09 10