Miss Daffodil - Spring Fever♥


Morning Everyone 
I'm here to share my Spring card for Live & Love Crafts
Spring is definately here. Everywhere I look there's blooming daffodils. Sooo gorgeous
Ive coloured 'Daffodil Tilda' from the 'Spring Fever' Collection with Distress ReInkers and Pens
When I make a card, one thing I love to do is create my own flowers. I just think it adds that personal touch, as well as another dimension. Here Ive made my own Daffodils using a Spellbinder Die.

Papers are the gorgeous Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics

The Garden Fence is the new Wycinanka Sandy is now stocking with the lazy cat die from Magnolia DooHickey Volume 8 Animals
Other dies are DooHickey Sakura Flower Background and Tag from Vintage box Volume 2

The rest Ive listed below.

Have a Happy Saturday
Hugs


1 comment:

cebelica said...

This is gorgeous. So many wonderful details. Love it!
Hugs! Xx

01 09 10