The Song Of A Bird♥

Hey lovely readers
How are you today?
Today for my weekly post at LLC I've brought you a card using the gorgeous new papers from Pion 'Scent Of Lavender'
Gorgeous aren't they and this one I have used is aptly called 'The Song Of A Bird'
I was inspired by the gorgeous morning chorus I have had all week. Its been so gorgeous this week in my neck of the woods!


For the shape I used a Spellbinders die on Pions Palette 'Purple IV'
The frame is Wycinanka 'Apple Blossom'which I have painted with white Acrylic paint

The flowers are DooHickeys Pointsettias which I spritzed, crunched and added stamens to the centers.
The foliage are also DooHickeys Rose Leaf and the envelope die is from  Vintage Box Volume 1
Im entering this into Pions April Challenge
pion challenge april 2016
The rest is listed below.
Thanks for stopping by

I wish you a peaceful weekend listening to the 'Song Of A Bird '
Hugs




5 comments:

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous art work. Love the bird image and the embellishments are stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Linda's Dillerier said...

Omg!!! Just stunning,love IT!

pojjo said...

This is very pretty :) Thanks for participating in Pion design challange :) Hugs dt- Johanna

Unknown said...

Wow! This is stunning! Thank you for participating in the Pion Design Challenge.

Sheila's little Haven said...

Simply stunning Debbie.

01 09 10