Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head!..

Hey Everyone!!
Its May!Woooo ooooo
Ive a Magnolia card to share today for this months Challenge over at LLC and this May's Challenge is
Blossoms and Butterflies

Once again Ive used the new beautiful Maja papers 'Vintage Romance'..I think you will be seeing quite a lot of them :D

I've watercoloured Spring Rain Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection 2016

Also used the new Wycinanka chipboards....

and MORE of the Hydrangea Flowers I shared a video with you yesterday...If you missed it here's the link



For the shape of my card I used the shape die from the Vintage Box 2. The heart tag is from DooHickey 'Celebration' issue and the leaf is my ultimate favourite DooHickey 'Rose Leaf

The rest Ive listed below
Have a great Bank Holiday weekend.
I really hope the weather picks up!!!
Big Hugs


4 comments:

Guida Machado said...

So beautiful!!! Love the hydrangeas, too :)
Hugs,
Guida

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card, Debbie!

Julie P said...

Just love this one, so delicate and sweet, Stunning!!
xo Julie P

cats whiskers said...

So Stunning Debbiue
HUgs
Jacqui xx

01 09 10