My Favourite Occasion


Hello
Im here today with my LLC weekly post....This week our theme is our favourite Occassion.......Mine is
Christmas
 Yes Im another big fan of Christmas, though I do love the build up more and it's definately one of my  'Favourite Occasions' 
For my card Ive used one of the newest Tilda's from the latest Christmas Collection 2015 coloured with Distress Reinkers.
Ive used Pions  Christmas papers 'Winter Birds' from 'Glistening Season' along with some beautiful decor from  LLC

For the background behind Tilda Ive used Gilding Flakes with the text Merry Christmas from Magnolia.
I have a Tutorial for this HERE
Dies are DooHickeys from the DooHickey Volume 7 Christmas Edition DooHickey Magazine and Sizzix Star Cluster.
The rest Ive listed below.
Thankyou so much for stopping by today
Love N Hugs
Debbie 

2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! I always love your card and am fascinated with the details. Do you have a tutorial on how you put a card together with the various layers and embellishing?

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous, Debbie. Can't wait to get my kit and make those fabulous fir tree fronds. Beautiful artwork.
Hugz,
Cath

01 09 10