In The PINK At Live And Love Crafts

 Hey!!
White Rabbits! 
Which means its the 1st Oct and a new challenge over at Live and Love Crafts
This month is an easy one for you...,,,.
 PINK
Ive used Tilda picking carrot painted with Distress Reinkers.
(I think she is searching for that little white Rabbit!)

For the Flowers and Leaves Ive used the dies from Volume 6 DooHickey Harvest.
I think Ive a new favourite leaf now! Just loving the Ivy die

Other DooHickeys are Sakura background, Tilda's Tag and Bird Tag.
Papers are Pion which I have listed below.Everything else is from LLC.

Mmmmm I think someone smells a carrot!! ;D
animated-rabbit-image-0191 
Thankyou so much for stopping by today
I'll be back again on Saturday :D
Big Hugs



2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty!

Cathy Lee said...

This is precious, Debbie. Love all the die cuts you used and your flowers are gorgeous.
Hugz...Cath

01 09 10