Cute As A Button

 Hey Everyone
I'm here today to share this weeks theme over at LLC of 'Cute as a button'

I wasnt sure which way to take it...was I supposed to use a button or a cute image? So I played it safe and used both :D
For the shape of the card Ive used my Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4.

The seam binding you see on the picture was originally white but I coloured with Distress Re-Inker Weathered Wood.

The cardboard you see is also from LLC (it was the box my goodies arrived in!!!) torn and painted in Acrylic paint.
I decorated using the DooHickey Butterfly.
 Everything else I used is listed below.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend :D
Big Hugs


2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Absolutely beautiful, Debbie! How I love this! The butterfly and image are so pretty.

Carol S. said...

Stunning!! Gorgeous image and a beautiful design. Pretty colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

01 09 10