Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeen♥

Hey Everyone
Im here today to share my DT card for Live and Love Crafts.
Our theme this week was to use Maja's new Collection 'Enjoying Outdoors'.
Gorgeous♥ gorgeous♥ gorgeous!!

I just love being outdoors and particularly this time of year is a favourite. Such beautiful colours and I dont know about you but ive noticed it more this year.
For my card today Ive used a Magnolia image from the Boho Collection 'Chic Fringe Tilda ' masked with the Barn Door from an older collection, painted with Distress Reinkers and pads.
 Im not the biggest Hallooween fan, so Ive given my card a prettier look, but off course it just wouldn't look right without a pumpkin on there and Im big into white pumpkins this year.
Dies used are from the Autumn edition of the Magnolia DooHickey Magazine.
The rest of the yumminess is  listed below from Live and Love Crafts.
I wish you a Spooktacular day and hope you dont get too many Ghosts and Ghoulies stopping by 
Big Hugs


1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this card--so sweet!

01 09 10