A Christmas Garland using DooHickeys Volume 7


 Hiya Again
Im back with my other two projects using the Christmas projects from Magnolias DooHickey Volume 7
When the dies arrived I have to admit the one below puzzled me??!!
So much so I had to email Magnolia.....HELP!.. They replied you twist it!! hee hee
Haaaa haa ha YES! of course how very clever :D 
I could have endless possibilities with this die.
You could even make your own paper Christmas Tree!!
Because I was so short of time for these projects( 2 Days in fact!) I had to make do with a Christmas Garland.
Very fiddly but the result I was happy with :D
  
For the shape of the card below I used the corner die which is in the kit
I hope Ive inspired you a little.
Thanks so much for stopping by today
Hugs

6 comments:

cathylynn said...

So very Beautiful!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty!

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

OHHH Debbie, your creations are once again stunning!!! Love it!

Hugs, Karin

yvon said...

Wow Debbie, i really really like this. So beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Elise said...

HI Sweetie! You are AMAZING! I so loooooooooooove this! Perfect in every way!

ps .. I could just picture your face as your cut out your die .. hmmmm .. I'd be confused about it as well. LOL! And when you twist it .. wowwww! How clever that is!

Hope you are doing very well!

Big Warm Hugs,
Elise

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous as always Debbie, I must admit I have a query on this Doohickey Box if I may ask you? There is clearly a bauble & its hook but along with it a little lace trim & a shape with three circles in it, what are these? I love the new stamp collection and these dies, can't wait to play. Love Jane x

01 09 10