Recycling with Alcohol inks.

Hi Everyone
Well today ive managed to have another play with the cuttlebug.After seeing on a inspirational blog about re-using coke cans,which i thought was a great idea,i thought i would give it ago.
First of all collect your fizzy pop cans.Carefully cut top and bottoms off and cut up the middle to make squares.(can be sharp so be careful!!)
Then put through cuttlebug using all your different folders.Here i have added alcohol inks which look great.


Also different cutting dies work great too




I love how this has turned out.The alcohol ink colours here were Meadow and Sherbert Pink.

Right off to make something with them.
Thanks for looking
Bye for now
Debbie xx

11 comments:

sue said...

these are wonderful and so unusual can't wait to see what you do with them x sue x

angelwhispers said...

Just love these, who would have thought that they where pop cans!! I agree with you on the piece with the inks on it looks fab but then so do the butterflies xx can't wait for the next instalment xx

Elia said...

What a great idea! I like
Thanks for sharing.
I will try to put it into practice
A hug from Madrid, Spain

Sally H said...

These look fantastic! I love the butterflies and the flowers. Looking forward to seeing your creations x

My name is Cindy said...

What a great idea! I have known people do this, but hadn't appreciated how well it worked. Will have to buy the weekly cola fix in cans for a change instead of placcy bottles!!

Christine said...

Great idea Debbie with stunning results, especially the butterflies.
I don't normally buy cans but think I will give this a try.
Hugs
Christine xx

Lynne K said...

Great idea, and they look gorgeous. I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Nicki said...

OMG! WOW have just been catching up on all your creations and all i can say is WOW they are amazing! love this can one, its fantastic!
they are all amazing!
take care
Nicki
x

The Stamp Man said...

WOW Debbie! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them too!

Jill x

lisa said...

I love these Debbie. They are so effective and what a great bit of recycling. I'm off to raid the bin right now.
Can't wait to see what you create with them!!

Lisax

Tina Crea said...

oh great Debbie

Thank you so much for sharing.

01 09 10