Dream Dreamer

Hey Crafty Friends :D
I'm here to share my latest project using the gorgeous  Ula Don't Listen for the Polkadoodles BLOG
Once again I got all messy and made Mixed Media Canvas.
Below is a few steps on what I did.
I bought a 99p blank canvas from Home Bargains, covered in scraps of paper and Cheesecloth and coated with a couple layers of Gesso.

I then added lots of air dry clay flowers and leaves. I make a lot of these all in one go and when I do a project like this they are all ready,
Also on there are charms and flowers from my stash.
I found a Prima frame which I have had for a long time which was perfect for this.
Give everything a generous coating of Gesso and allow to dry.

Once I had placed my bits and pieces in place I sprayed with black lightly to add depth and then mixed Magical powder and sprayed lightly.

I then added a Alchemy paints to add a little more colour and covered the top in White Gold Wax.

Ula I painted with Distress Re-Inkers.
Also around the edges Ive added a little frantage fragment pieces.

Hope you like it.
Thankyou for stopping by and see you again soon.
Hugs
Debbie xx




2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Fantastic canvas, Debbie!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Beautiful! You have inspired me to try this technique. Love it!

01 09 10