♥ A Mermazing 3D Shadow Box ♥

A MERMAZING 3D SHADOW BOX
Hello Everyone
I'm here today with my very last Summer project for this year. Ive had this on the go on my desk for the last few weeks, so I thought I'd better finish it before we are full swing into Christmas mode hey!!!


On the Polkadoodles BLOG today Ive created a Shadow Box and below is a short video on how I did it, so I hope you like it.


Ive used the gorgeous Meribelle-Rock-It Digi  which I have watercolours with Distress Inks

 and used the gorgeous papers Peeling Paint


I always love to make my own embellishments and flowers do you? I used dies to make the flowers and the Seahorses I made using air dry clay and a mould. Everything else is from my stash.
Once everything is added to where I want it to be I cover in white Gesso and then paint with Alchemy Paints.
Then to finish I accentuate the tips with White Gold Wax, add Artstones and highlight these with white paint

Here are the lush papers

Thankyou for stopping by and I hope you liked my project and short video.


See you again soon
Hugs







3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful!

Sharon said...

Debbie, thank you for the video and your artistically superb talent.

Sharon said...

Sooooo gorgeous Debbie.

01 09 10