A Lovely Birthday and time in Denmark

Sorry for the lack of posting of late,but ive been away .Firstly a week in the lakes,then straight back home to wash and pack again for Denmark.What a fab time we have all had too.The weather in Denmark was absolutely beautiful.I couldnt of ordered better weather myself.Also while i was there it was my birthday,and my cousin Louise and my Aunty made it very special and the kids of course,giving me a yummy danish pastry cake.
When i arrived home there was a parcel from Japan waiting for me.I get so excited with letters etc from Japan,i think the whole neighbourhood knows!!lol.This is what i got:

A gorgeous Japanese T-shirt,purse and socks.
My card was made by Kiyomi's daughter Sayaka.Isnt it just lovely.

Thankyou so much to the both of you I love them.xxx

Also below Jill send me this card which I have had my eye on since she made it with the moonglow powders.Thanks Jill I love it (as you know)lol!!


Also a big big thankyou to Louise for putting us up in Denmark and making it a very special and enjoyable week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Belated birthday wishes debbie sounds like you have had a fabulous holiday :0)

01 09 10