Tuesday Taggers Distress Challenge.

This weeks Tuesday Taggers is to give a Distressed look.What better else could i use than the grungepaper im loving at the moment.Also it was an excuse to use my unopened cuttlebug
Firstly I used the largest size of the nestiblities label 2 for the shape to cut out the grungepaper then embossed it with a embossing folder.Coloured with distress inks Spiced Marmalade and the edges with Brushed Corduroy.For the flowers I drew three different sized circles and tore them for a rougher edge.I also embossed these too to give them a little more dimension and then coloured with Broken china.Eyelets and embellishments were from my stash.



Bye Debbiexx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tag debbie love the colours and the flower - may have to have a go with that idea! The labels 2 is a fab shape for a little wall hanging too! Thanks for joining us at TT again this week x Janet

lisa said...

This is great Debbie. I love that flower and your letters are great, I really love those.

Lisax

Unknown said...

God Debbie this is fantastic. I think that I am going to have to purchase some grunge paper. Thanks for joining us on TTs. Emma xx

Christine said...

Beautiful Debbie, I can tell you are really into 'Grunge'
Hugs
Christine xx

melody said...

oh ~ i SO lovin this chickie ~ and what a scrumptious flower! fabulous take on tts challenge this week

AliMayes said...

I love the colours and the flower and the letters and ...........................!!
Ali xx

My name is Cindy said...

This is just wowee wowzer fantastic!!! I love it, love the flower so thanks for the explanation (obvious really but I'm a bit slow sometimes). Have heard about this new grungepaper, may have to try it out!! Brilliant work.

Spyder said...

I love the look of 'grunge'Seen it on a video, still not found it to buy, looks just great!!love it

((Lyn))

01 09 10