A Pressie for my Cousin in Denmark

Well I am safe to post this now as i know Louise has received it.I made it last week and like usual never like to part with them,so Im definately going to make myself one.I specially did these colours for Lou because she has the most groovy fridge. A Cool SMEG fridge in pale blue and hopefully this will match.I made the teapot for her last year(a few posts down on the right)and she hangs that there too .We will be desending on her shortly which Iam really looking forward to and so are the kids as we have such a fab time.This year there is another addition to the family,whom we missed seeing by a week last year(i went to help her rest or supposedly, but did she!!!oh no) Though i did manage to MAKE her put her feet up in the afternoon!!lol.Anyhow it will be great to see Jaden this year who is nearly walking now and also the other gorgeous three.
Again i used the grungepaper and used my nestibilities label.The letters are from the grunge alphabet.The inkpads are Adirondack Pool and Purple Twilight.
For the hanger i wrapped purple wire round a pencil to make the coil and added the ribbons.The paper flowers are made as before shown below.
Anyway must go its late and im shattered!!
Bye for now and thanks for looking.
Debbie xxx

5 comments:

tilburysindenmark said...

I love it and it does go on my groovy fridge lolxthanks Deb you are too talented its fab,we can´t wait to see you tooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lisa said...

This is great, what a lovely pressie, Debbie.
Lucky you getting to go to Denmark, I've only been once but loved it.
Have a great time.

Lisax

Lynne K said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie. One of my favourite colour combinations. Have a great time in Denmark.

Unknown said...

Another stunning wall hanging Debbie - you are going to love next weeks TT challenge!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I love this hanger you've made for Lou and I'm sure she loves it also. The purple and aqua go together like peanut butter and jelly! Love the colors and the wonderful design.
Faye

01 09 10