A Baby Card

I would just like to say Congratulations to Leanne and Matt on the birth of Lexie-Mae.Well done xx
For the card i used the free embossing folder which was in with my cuttlebug.It has come in very useful indeed.For the background i used a hero stamp of baby feet which i have had for years, so it may be discontinued. The embellishments and ribbon are all from The Stampman
The very tiny hands and feet i cant remember(my stash i have collected over the years.!!)
I also made a matching Boxerlope.These i find are just fab as most my cards are always embellished slightly and just add the extra protection than a normal envelope(note:they do make the postage slightly more because of the thickness). I feel they are receiving something a little more special and a keepsake with one of these.These also can be bought at The Stampman


Thankyou for looking
Take Care
Bye for Now
Debbie


4 comments:

Lynne K said...

That's really lovely, Debbie, and the boxerlope makes it extra special.

sue said...

this card is beautiful and i love the boxalope beautiful once again x sue x

Kaz said...

Those are both gorgeous, I am sure they will be delighted.

lisa said...

Love your card Debbie. It'll be treasured forever. The little hands and feet are so cute.
The boxerlope is a great idea, as you say, it makes the card even more special.

Lisax

01 09 10