From Bracelet to Purse

Hi all-Hope you've all had a good week.Havent done much crafting myself this week,but i have managed to use the grunge Bracelet as handles on this purse.I knew Sophie would only wear it the once!lol. Now she is after the purse-Oh well i do have my uses sometimes,though this purse doesnt have 'Jane Norman' written on it(those who have daughters from 10 upwards will know what im talking about)!!
Anyhow im still enjoying playing with the grunge.The things you can do with it.!
For the shape of the purse i used my nestiblities Label 2(I think) and then put it through the cuttlebug again with an embossing folder.I coloured with Adirondack Pool and Purple Twilight ink pads.

I then added more grunge from the elements set and brads.
Have a great weekend xxx
Debbiexx


3 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Debbie

Funny you should say about the grungepaper roses. I've just found a great tutorial for them here.
I love all the creations you have been making with it.
Have a Great Weekend.

Lisax

Sally H said...

Another stunning creation!

Nicki said...

WOW my daughter would love this.... such a neat idea! love it!
Nicki
x

01 09 10