L♥︎ve at LLC

Hello again
To share today is a wedding card I made using another of the gorgeous Wycinanka Chipboards for LLC. If you've a wedding this year or invitations to make then these are just perfect.
Yeah! Yeah! I know Ive used Maja Vintage Romance again!!!hee hee, but I find the gorgeous lace 'Anastasia' matches it perfectly.

There's lots of Magnolia DooHickeys on here too.


♥︎♥︎♥︎
All the links for the rest are listed below
Thanks for stopping by today
See you soon 
Hugs
♥︎♥︎♥︎Debbie ♥︎♥︎♥︎


3 comments:

Pamellia said...

Debbie, this is just beyond stunning! I love all your layers of lace, and the wonderful die cuts tucked in the sides. So much detail to admire! hugs :)

Juls said...

So beautiful and romantic

Eulanda said...

I love how you changed the center in the WO Magnolia flower. I was wondering where you were buying these gorgeous flowers from until I looked a little closer. LOL!! I may have to try that myself!! Great idea!!

01 09 10