June Sketch Challenge at LLC

Hey!
Its a new month which means a new challenge over at LLC and this month its a sketch...Yayyyy I lurveeee sketches and its a fabulous one made by Becky.

For my card Ive used Violet Tilda and coloured her with Distress Reinkers, Ive used a Wycinanka Frame of a castle to give a fairytale feel.

The flowers I made using the three flower die from the Celebration DooHickey club. I have a short video HERE on how I made them.

All Dies used are DooHickeys.
 Papers are Maja Design Vintage Summer
 ♥︎♥︎♥︎
Everything else is listed below

Thanks for stopping by today and I cant wait to see your creations over at the challenge
See you on Saturday
Big Hugs



2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Debbie!

Julie P said...

This is just beautiful Debbie, that little castle frame is gorgeous, nicely done xo Julie P

01 09 10