Butterfly Garden At LLC ♥︎

Happy Weekend Everyone
I'm here today to share another of the gorgeous Wycinanka Butterflies for LLC ..Im so hooked on these. I just think they are amazing to use.

and once again I used all the blues from Maja 'Vintage Romance'

 For the shape of the card I used the die from Magnolia Vintage box volume one along with the envelope die.
The tassles are Marianne Design
Here I have raised the  small butterfly using a strong acetate to give a flying effect. If you look carefully you can just see the acetate.


 ♥︎♥︎♥︎
Everything else I have used is from LLC shop and listed in the links below.

Thankyou so much for stopping by today 
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wat is die super mooi zeg!!
Groetjes Lida

Barbara GR said...

Woooooowwwww Debbie!!!!! This is trully breathtaking!!!! I love everything o it!
Barbara xx

yvon said...

So delecate, so beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Juls said...

Wow this is stunning xx

01 09 10