A Taste Of Summer ♥


Hi There
I hope you are all well this week :D
I think we've had a little taste of Summer the last few days, its been gorgeous .
I'm here with my card for LLC
                                                                        

Today for my card Ive coloured Spring Flowers Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection 2016 with Distress Re-Inkers


Dies used are DooHickeys
Papers are Maja from Enjoying Outdoors

Im entering my card into this months Maja Mood Board May
MB-May16
The rest Ive listed below
Right must dash....Hi Ho Hi Ho !!!(You know the rest) Hee hee
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
                                            




2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Debbie. I love this image and your embellishments and design are so beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pamellia said...

Wow Debbie, I've been sifting through your blog for a while now, and I am just so in love with your amazing style!! I am just so glad I discovered the Live & Love crafts blog because that has led me here! I'm your newest follower and look forward to seeing what you create next! happy weekend :)

01 09 10