Guest DT and DooHickeys Volume 9

Hello Again
I'm back today with my Guest DT card for the All About Magnolia Challenge
Ive been very kindly asked to be a guest for the next 3 months.
This months challenge is 
All About Crafting.

My card below is one I made for Magnolia for the DooHickey Volume 9 Fairytale..
I love all the dies in this one...

 Ive coloured Prom Tilda With Flowers from the 'We Made It! ' Collection with Distress Re-Inkers
These gorgeous stamps are all available at Sir Stampalot
Papers are  Maja Vintage Romance from LLC

I particularly love this Arch die

and these are some of the others from DooHickey Volume 9

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
I look forward  to seeing  your entries at the All About Magnolia Challenge
See you soon
Hugs

2 comments:

JenniferD said...

Absolutely Stunning! Layers are Amazing as usual and your colouring is well beyond perfect! Hope you had a lovely Weekend!

Pamellia said...

A huge congrats on your guest designer spot, I can't think of anyone better to be an inspiration for them and their customers! Gorgeous card!! hugs :)

01 09 10