Here I Am Tilda


Here I am again!!
Two posts in two days!! I am doing well.. :D

I managed a little playtime yesterday and it was one of those times when I couldn't put it down until it was finished. 
Ive had this idea in my head as soon as I saw 'Here I am Tilda' masked with the window stamp from an earlier collection. This must be one of my most used Magnolia Stamps.
Both available at Sir Stampalot

I tried to create the Clematis flowers like in the picture above using the DooHickey Peony Die. I just love this flower when it is in full bloom.

 Again I used lots of DooHickeys
 and as always I coloured with Distress Re-Inkers
Papers are Maja Coffee In The Arbour
Other bits and pieces of lace are from the Ribbon Girl Shop

Thankyou so much for stopping by today.
I wish you an amazing week ahead :D
Hugs for now

12 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Debbie gorgeous card
love all sweet details
hugs Tamara

Lisa Andersson said...

Hi Debbie,
So very beautiful! Love it!
Hugs LIsa

stephanne said...

Your projects are amazing, so many layers of wonderful elements and gorgeous coloring and distressing, as always, i leave this page inspired!!
hugs, stephanne

Junhild said...

Wow this is just gergeous!!!:)

Hélène said...

She 's so cute in this window! I received her today! but I have to make another order for the window!LOL! Beautiful card!thank your for the inspiration!
Helene

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! You have such a wonderful collection of Doo Hickeys. And the Tilda stamps are always so sweet.

Carol S. said...

Love all the pretty elements that make this card wonderful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

annemarie said...

wauw this card is stunning Debbie.
great details and so gorgeous colors!!

hugs Annemarie

Cathy Lee said...

Wow, Debbie. This is over the top, totally gorgeous. Love your masked image. They are the perfect pair.
Hugz,
Cath

Sol said...

Beautiful Card.. Fantastic masking job.. And Beautiful coloring as always!! The Flowers you have made are Beautiful!!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the sweet window scene you've created and the flowers look beautiful!
Rebecca.

Momente auf`s Papier gebracht said...

hallo debbie,
deine karte ist ein traum, alles passt perfekt zusammen. dir einen lieben gruß, sonja

01 09 10